TAG SALES WILL BEGIN DECEMBER 16, 2022 AT 8:00 AM
About NonResident Archery Nonpermit-Tag
Recent changes were made to the rule that governs over-the-counter archery deer hunting opportunity in Arizona. These changes will affect the sale of 2023 archery deer nonpermit-tags to nonresidents. For more information on changes to Arizona’s over-the-counter archery deer hunting opportunity, go to www.azgfd.gov/ArcheryDeerReport.
- Over-the-counter archery deer nonpermit-tags available for purchase by nonresidents for the 2023 calendar year will be limited to 2,890.
- Nonresidents with an Arizona Liftetime or Pioneer License do not count towards the 2,890.
- A valid 2023 over-the-counter archery deer nonpermit-tag is required to hunt all open seasons during the 2023 calendar year. These seasons include Jan 1-31, 2023, Aug 18-Sept 8, 2023, and Dec 8-31, 2023. Check online at www.azgfd.gov/ArcheryDeerReport for open areas; open areas will close when harvest limits are met.
- Once all available nonresident archery deer nonpermit-tags have been sold, no additional tags will be available for purchase by nonresidents for the 2023 calendar year.
- Nonresident over-the-counter archery deer nonpermit-tags are only sold online. They are no longer sold at our third-party license retailers.
- Hunters must possess a current, valid Arizona Nonresident Combination Hunt/Fish License prior to hunting this tag. Click this link, www.azgfd.com/license/, to buy your license, you will leave this page.
- Your customer id is required to submit an application. You may obtain your customer id by using the customer id retrieval tool below. If you do not receive an email with you customer id number please call 602-942-3000 for assistance.
- Applicants are responsible for entering accurate and correct information.