TAG SALES WILL BEGIN November 2, 2023 AT 8:00 AM Arizona Time
About NonResident Archery Nonpermit-Tag
Recent changes were made to the rule that governs over-the-counter archery deer hunting opportunity in Arizona. These changes will affect the sale of 2024 archery deer nonpermit-tags to nonresidents. For more information on changes to Arizona’s over-the-counter archery deer hunting opportunity, go to www.azgfd.gov/ArcheryDeerReport.
- Over-the-counter archery deer nonpermit-tags available for purchase by nonresidents for the 2024 calendar year will be limited to 2,880.
- Nonresidents with an Arizona Liftetime or Pioneer License do not count towards the 2,880.
- A valid 2024 over-the-counter archery deer nonpermit-tag is required to hunt all open seasons during the 2024 calendar year. Check online at www.azgfd.gov/ArcheryDeerReport for open areas; open areas will close when harvest limits are met.
- Once all available nonresident archery deer nonpermit-tags have been sold, no additional tags will be available for purchase by nonresidents for the 2024 calendar year.
- Nonresident over-the-counter archery deer nonpermit-tags are only sold online. They are no longer sold at our third-party license retailers.
- Your Customer ID is required to submit an application. You may obtain your Customer ID by using the Customer ID retrieval tool below or by checking your dashboard in the Customer Portal. If you do not receive an email with you Customer ID number please call 602-942-3000 for assistance.
- Applicants are responsible for entering accurate and correct information.
- Nonpermit-tag will be mailed out to the address on record in the customer account. For hunters who have elected to receive electronic tags, they will have access to their archery deer nonpermit-tag immediately after verification of purchase. You must, in your AZGFD Portal Account, elect to participate in the electronic tag program prior to purchasing your archery deer nonpermit-tag in order to receive it electronically.